Non Hazardous and Toxic Wastes (X.13)
- Regulation of the Minister of Trade of the Republic of Indonesia No 92 Year 2019 about Amendments to Regulation No 84 Year 2019 Concerning Provisions On Importation Of Non Hazardous And Toxic Wastes;
- Regulation of the Minister of Trade of the Republic of Indonesia No 84 Year 2019 Concerning Provisions On Importation Of Non Hazardous And Toxic Wastes.
The scope VPTI will be covering any data and information related to :
- Correct and clear identity (name and address) of importer and Non B3 Waste Exporter;
- Number and date of Non B3 Waste PI;
- Types of Non B3 Waste as Industrial Raw Materials and description of imported goods;
- Amount of Non B3 Waste as Imported Industrial Raw Materials;
- Fulfillment of the requirements for Non B3 Waste criteria as Importable Industrial Raw Materials;
- Information of time and export country/port of loading of the imported Non B3 Wastes;
- Information of place or unloading destination port of imported Non B3 Wastes;
- Information from Non B3 Waste Exporter in the form of statement letter from Non B3 Waste Exporter declaring that the exported waste is not B3 Wastes; and willing to be responsible and reaccept Non B3 Wastes that have been exported if such Non B3 Wastes proved as B3 Wastes; and
- Information from importer in the form of statement letter from the applicant declaring that the imported waste is truly Non B3 Wastes; and willing to be responsible and re-export Non B3 Wastes that have been imported if such Non B3 Wastes proved as B3 Wastes.
Importers, being the subject of concerned Regulation, may applied to KSO Sucofindo - Surveyor Indonesia (KSO SCISI) for Import Verification Program (VPTI) by Online.
For further inquiries about VPTI, we provide call-center at 1500576 and e-mail in email@example.com.